Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Introduction Post

Hello, I'm Chris and this is my movie blog.

Basically I was inspired by Brian Collins' Horror Movie A Day Blog, so I decided to blatantly rip off his idea, but with less direction.

I'm going to watch a movie that I haven't seen before everyday. It can be from any genre, time period, country, or whatever. Anything goes. I'm going to try to find more obscure movies, but of course this is still an excuse to watch some of the classics that I've never seen before.

Also don't be "that guy" who freaks out because someone hasn't seen one of the classics. "Really? You've never seen [insert classic movie]? How have you never seen that movie?" This isn't and has never been a productive conversation.

I don't think I'm going to do a rating scale, because I'm definitely going to watch some B-movies and those are really hard to rate, especially against a classic film.

Generally, I'm not going to be reviewing new releases. I feel like there is already too many places for you to get a review of the 2016 Ghostbusters movie.

Also if you have any suggestions of some movies, directors, writers that you want me to check out let me know.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment